3113 Roswell Road Suite 101 Marietta, GA 30062Phone:
(770) 265-6493 email:GTippit@Gmail.com
Grace Tippit . . . Your Next Realtor
Your home is one of your most important investments. Let me help you handle your search for your new perfect home or make sure that your existing home gets the attention it deserves. My goal is to be your REALTOR for LIFE . . . I'm just a phone call away 770.265.6493.
Education and Experience
You have at your disposal all my education and experience. I have a B.S. in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) as well as my real estate license. I have over 30 years of practical experience in real estate investing, renovations, and rental practices. I have an IT background which helps get your home on over 500 websites and makes searching for your new home a breeze.
An Atlanta resident since 1998
I have been active in the North Atlanta area since arriving here in 1998. With three kids who are active in many sports, I know my way around town and know the places to see and the things to do.
Together we can have a MOVING experience
I know how to MOVE! As a former "Army brat", I moved a lot! I can relate to the "moving" expeience and know that it is not just about buying a new house, it is about getting your life restarted.
I bring all my practical experience, as well as my business and analytical background, to help to bring a little logic and order to the often chaotic process of home buying and selling.
The world's first perfect REALTOR
Boundless energy! Constant communications! Active listening! Being proactive rather than reactive! These are all part of my core business beliefs. AND, I have a fantastic eye for decorating, organizing and de-cluttering to get your house sold in a SNAP!
Grace Tippit - Member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS
What can a REALTOR do for you?
- A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford.
- A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
- A REALTOR can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.
Call me to help you make your next move! 770.265.6493