Our objective in this new real estate environment is to lead the growing trend of companies and agents redirecting their marketing and advertising dollars to better serve our buyers and sellers at the local level and not on national branding campaigns for a national franchisor.
1801 Peachtree Street Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309Phone:
(404) 861-6335 email:Greta.Holland@Comcast.net
My goal is to make a contribution towards improving the quality of life for my clients, family and friends, by dedicating my energies and time to the servicing of my clients. This has resulted in me consistently being a top producer and being my clients' Realtor for Life.
- Number 2 Agent 2004-2010 - Volume and Sales - RE/MAX of Buckhead at Brookhaven
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2008 (Recognized Top Producer for Commission Sales)
- Top 2% RE/MAX Agent Nationally
- Phoenix Award 2007 (Atlanta Board of Realtors - Top Agent in Sales for 10 Consecutive years)
- #1 Team Agent in 2005 RE/MAX of Buckhead at Brookhaven
- #2 Top Individual Agent in 2004 and 2005 RE/MAX of Buckhead at Brookhaven
- Voted 2004 Top Agent in all Real Estate Firms by Atlanta Magazine
- Voted 2005 Top Agent in all Real Estate Firms by Atlanta Magazine
- RE/MAX 100% Club for over 11 years
- C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist) Designation
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Member with Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Top Producer Units Sold
- 16+ years real estate experience in Metro Atlanta
- Member Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Sales of 9 to 13 Million Annually
- Sold 65 properties in 2001 always a Top Producer
- Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University with a B.S. in Marketing
Areas of Specialization
- I am a current resident of DeKalb County for 16 years and a past 7 year resident of Fulton County
- Most extensive marketing program for selling your home with enhanced listings website
- Unique programs for the buying and selling of real estate and bring staging of the home to the table
- Brookhaven, LaVista Park, Virginia Highlands, Buckhead, Decatur, Druid Hills, Emory, Morningside, Oakhurst, East Lake, Kirkwood, and all of Metro Atlanta
- I specialize in representing Buyers and Sellers - I have a team of specialists for financing, inspections, and closing attorneys
- Price range from $100,000 to $6,000,000 +
- Specializing in new construction and re-sale, having bought, built and sold new homes throughout Metro Atlanta
- A portion of commissions earned goes to our four-legged friends; past contributions have gone to Atlanta Pet Rescue and Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Fundraiser for Leprosy Mission and Atlanta Pet Rescue
- 2003 Fundraising Chairperson for Atlanta Pet Rescue and helped to raise $80,000
- I enjoy Antiques, Gardening, Walking, and Learning Pre-Revolutionary French History . . . Viva La France!
- Unmatched Personal Service - Service is the Difference!
- Attention to details
- Providing peace of mind
- Smooth Closings - Team of loan officers, inspectors, and closing attorneys
- Client Satisfaction resulting in business by referral - letters of reference by request
- Superb knowledge of the Atlanta market / Buying and Selling
- Making the buying/selling process of a home stress free
- Always searching for knowledge to help clients in any way, putting myself in your position and treating your money like it's my own!