Our objective in this new real estate environment is to lead the growing trend of companies and agents redirecting their marketing and advertising dollars to better serve our buyers and sellers at the local level and not on national branding campaigns for a national franchisor.
4170 Ashford Dunwoody Road Suite 125 Atlanta, GA 30319Phone:
- Stacey Glover was licensed in Real Estate in 2002.
- She has been helping buyers and sellers ever since.
- After Real Estate School, Stacey assisted three top producing agents to learn the business.
- Her organizational skills and attention to detail has afforded her repeat business and many referrals.
- Stacey decided to begin her own business in 2014.
- Stacey is happily married and a mother of two.
- She is a longtime Cobb county resident and currently resides in Powder Springs.
- Stacey loves helping others find their dream home or sell to move onto their next journey in or out of state.
- Let Stacey help you through every step of your next purchase or sale!